Oulu University Secure Programming Group
The purpose of the Oulu University Secure Programming Group (OUSPG) is to study, evaluate and develop methods of implementing and testing application and system software in order to prevent, discover and eliminate implementation level security vulnerabilities in a pro-active fashion. Our focus is on implementation level security issues and software security testing.
Research Group History
Active as an independent and academic research group in the Computer Engineering Laboratory since summer 1996.
- Black-box testing for software vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability tracking and database of the internal disclosures
- Integrating secure programming in local curriculum
- Study of the vulnerability classifications and taxonomies
- Study of the life-cycle of the software vulnerabilities
Extracts from our internal projects
Selected documentation produced in our internal projects:
Via email: ouspg@ee.SPAMLESS.oulu.fi
- Please remove SPAMLESS before delivery
Encryption [PGP-key] or [Other - upon request]
Via fax: +358 8 553 2612 [Attn: OUSPG]
Via snail-mail: see below
Prof. Juha Röning University of Oulu, Computer Engineering Laboratory PL4500 90014 University of Oulu Finland
Research groups with similar types of activities:
The text of this website is available for modification and reuse under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported License and the GNU Free Documentation License] (unversioned, with no invariant sections, front-cover texts, or back-cover texts).